2 Year Old Provision- Little Learners
Our bright and inviting 2 year old provision is a newly renovated teaching space with direct access to its own purpose built outdoor area. This provision provides children with their first experience of learning through play in a school setting and our aim is to build strong relationships with parents at this early stage and ensure that our Little Learners are Nursery ready by the time they are 3.
At Linthorpe Community Primary School we offer:
• High quality adult intervention with an adult child ratio of 1:4 and each child supported by their own assigned key worker; the provision is led by a qualified teacher and a team of skilled practitioners.
• Access for pupils between the indoor and outdoor learning space.
• Carefully planned individual paths of learning based on the interests, needs and curiosities of each child.
• Support for parents with toilet training.
• Snacks and opportunities for rest in a designated ‘sleep room’.
• Term time nursery sessions daily 8.30am – 11.30am.