Linthorpe Community Primary School
Middlesbrough TS5 6EA
Telephone - 01642 885222
Headteacher Mrs Sarah Lymer
Numbers on roll 722
Required for September 2021
Salary: MPS 1-6
1 Year Fixed Term contract
Linthorpe Community Primary School, part of The Legacy Learning Trust, wish to appoint outstanding practitioner to join our successful and hard working school. We are a large, culturally diverse school seeking to appoint an innovative and effective teacher to enhance our continued drive for excellence.
Applications from NQTs are welcome. This position is not year group specific; please state your Key Stage strengths in the application.
Our school can offer:
- A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious teacher to join our strong team of passionate and dedicated staff.
- Great children with excellent attitudes and a love of learning and a very positive climate for learning throughout the school.
- Good professional development opportunities for those teachers aspiring to leadership.
The successful applicant should be able to:
- demonstrate excellent practice in teaching and learning
- motivate children and inspire them to learn
- work effectively alongside colleagues and parents
- demonstrate a talent, passion or creative gift which would contribute to the offer at Linthorpe School.
Visits to the school are welcome and will be limited to out of hours. All visits will adhere fully to Covid-19 restrictions and follow the school's robust risk assessment.
Please contact the school office on the number above to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Friday 23rd April 2021 at 9.00am
Linthorpe Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Application forms are available from the school or from the link below and should be returned to the school at the above address for the attention Mrs Lymer, Headteacher or emailed to the Office Manager, Mrs Jane Snook at email@example.com